NGTO Message Board
Welcome to NGTO!
Home ] [ Membership ] [ Donations ] [ Feedback ] [ Stream Reviews ] [ Stream Reports ] [ Maps ] [ Events ] [ Articles ] [ Rules and Regulations ] [ Archives ] Message Board ] FAQ ] [ Hall of Fame ] Sponsors & Supporters ] About ] [ Witticisms ] [ Distinguished Members ]
Welcome to NGTO!

Go Back   NGTO Message Board > Other NGTO Forums > Lost & Found
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Photo Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-08-14, 01:21 PM   #31
arctic charles
Native

May there be a special place in Hell for the thieves that steal our toys!
Old 04-12-14, 03:18 PM   #32
DNR119
Native

Make sure you report it so when they try to get the boat registered the Hull ID number comes back as stolen. Also send in pics to the local LE offices so we can add it to our BOLO sheets.
DNR119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-14, 05:00 PM   #33
Swamp Angel
President

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNR119 View Post
Make sure you report it so when they try to get the boat registered the Hull ID number comes back as stolen. Also send in pics to the local LE offices so we can add it to our BOLO sheets.
You, sir, jes' became my favoritest law enforcement officer in the whole United States!
If you have difficulty understanding the post above, read it out loud and it should make sense. This NGTO member is known for his poor hill-billy upbringing and his affinity for all things from Louisiana (particularly if it relates to LSU). It makes for a poor mix of accents and much difficulty in translation. He was doing well for so long, but now seems to have regressed.
Swamp Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-15, 01:09 AM   #34
Warmouth
Native

Location: Boise, ID by way of Opelika AL, by way of East Tennessee

Hey Folks, it's that time of year again! I never have recovered my boat and I have all but given up hope of finding her, but I am determined to keep spreading the word so that whoever has it won't feel too comfortable taking her out for a stroll.

I live in Idaho now and I sure would like to have her back. If anyone would be so kind to repost this message on other forums that you might be a part of I would be greatly appreciative. This boat, being home-made and all, was very special to me.

Thanks y'all.

Carl

And now, I pray thee, take thy weapons, thy quiver and thy bow, and go out to the field and hunt me venison. Genesis 27:3
Warmouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-15, 09:45 AM   #35
The Ole Man
Past Director, Past CFO,

Btw Carl, the domain for all of your old dominionproject links showing pix and vids of your boat in your posts expired 126 days ago.
The Ole Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-15, 10:17 AM   #36
Drifter
Former Director, HOF

I'm still watching the Tuck for your boat. Being a wooden boat owner....they draw extra scrutiny from me when I see one.

The contents of this message might be totally inaccurate, misguided or otherwise perverse. If you are stupid enough to follow any of the tips listed here and mess up yourself or your equipment, I am absolved of all responsibility. The information contained herein is based on my personal experience and by no means constitutes the correct way to do it. Your mileage may vary.

Follow me on Instagram
Drifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-15, 11:53 AM   #37
Stinkbait
Native

Carl,

What are you doing in Idaho? Your profile still says Opelika. They don't even know what a warmouth is in Idaho. A bluegill, maybe.
Stinkbait is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-15, 12:20 PM   #38
Danny
Native

Still hope one of these day you'll find it Carl.
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-17, 12:12 AM   #39
Warmouth
Native

Location: Boise, ID by way of Opelika AL, by way of East Tennessee

Hey guys. It's been almost 4 years since my boat was stolen but I'm still holding onto hope that I will get it back some day. I'd appreciate it if y'all would take another look at the pics of the boat and trailer and keep an eye out with float fishing season coming up again.

And now, I pray thee, take thy weapons, thy quiver and thy bow, and go out to the field and hunt me venison. Genesis 27:3
Warmouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-17, 06:57 AM   #40
Drifter
Former Director, HOF

Default Stolen Drift Boat!

Having built a driftboat....I always take notice of the boats on the Tuck....especially the woodies. I haven't seen it around here (Dillsboro) Carl....but I'm always watching for it.

Carl's stolen driftboat:

The contents of this message might be totally inaccurate, misguided or otherwise perverse. If you are stupid enough to follow any of the tips listed here and mess up yourself or your equipment, I am absolved of all responsibility. The information contained herein is based on my personal experience and by no means constitutes the correct way to do it. Your mileage may vary.

Follow me on Instagram
Drifter is offline   Reply With Quote