NGTO Message Board
Welcome to NGTO!
Home ] [ Membership ] [ Donations ] [ Feedback ] [ Stream Reviews ] [ Stream Reports ] [ Maps ] [ Events ] [ Articles ] [ Rules and Regulations ] [ Archives ] Message Board ] FAQ ] [ Hall of Fame ] Sponsors & Supporters ] About ] [ Witticisms ] [ Distinguished Members ]
Welcome to NGTO!

Go Back   NGTO Message Board > NGTO Sponsor Forums > The Fish Hawk
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Photo Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-04-15, 11:28 PM   #1
Desil
Native

Default Great help from Fish Hawk

I made my rare trip down to ATL to go to the Fish Hawk and find a 9ft 5wt for the hootch. Had been in a few months ago to pick up fly tying materials to start a hootch specific fly box. I suppose I could pick up materials anywhere but I could not have a local expert that knows the water exactly where I will be fishing hand pick me out materials, as well as example flies and spend and hour with me explaining stuff. Even drew me a diagram for a few. I came back for a rod and spent more time trying different ones out and getting a little casting instruction. Brought the flies I tied with me to show off and got further tips. Overall I love going to the Fish Hawk - the staff is great and they have everything. Figured they needed a publix thanks on the forum.
Desil is offline   Reply With Quote