NGTO Message Board
Welcome to NGTO!
Home ] [ Membership ] [ Donations ] [ Feedback ] [ Stream Reviews ] [ Stream Reports ] [ Maps ] [ Events ] [ Articles ] [ Rules and Regulations ] [ Archives ] Message Board ] FAQ ] [ Hall of Fame ] Sponsors & Supporters ] About ] [ Witticisms ] [ Distinguished Members ]
Welcome to NGTO!

Go Back   NGTO Message Board > Other NGTO Forums > Off-topic Discussion
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Photo Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who will win?
Bama 25 69.44%
Auburn 11 30.56%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-21-13, 11:40 AM   #11
Remoh
Hall of Fame Member, Official Ambassador to the State of Alabama, Iron Skillet Award Recipient, and cruiser of the western Caribbean

Jamie, I think the AU team is getting better each week. They are learning from their mistakes. I know they won on a prayer last week. But that's just the way it goes. The Iron Bowl tickets are the second most expensive college football tickets of the year. AU will have Home field advantage. If you haven't been to a game at Jordan-Hare Stadium it rocks. It starts with the Eagle.
Remoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-13, 11:48 AM   #12
MariettaMike
Native

Quote:
Originally Posted by raptor View Post
A friend did send me a link to a video if you all are bored today... SEC football is the best.
That video is one of the better compilations of wrong defensive schemes, missed tackles, blown coverages, and luck I have ever seen, but that's typical of most highlights, regardless of which team is being featured.

Looked like that eagle has a tape worm...jus say'n.
Old 11-21-13, 11:55 AM   #13
Remoh
Hall of Fame Member, Official Ambassador to the State of Alabama, Iron Skillet Award Recipient, and cruiser of the western Caribbean

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariettaMike View Post
That video is one of the better compilations of wrong defensive schemes, missed tackles, blown coverages, and luck I have ever seen, but that's typical of most highlights, regardless of which team is being featured.

Put your pants on Mike. Reminds me of my step farther , Curtis, 6'4" 250#'s standing on the end of our dock in the Mobile Delta when the bass fishers were getting ready for a shotgun tourny start. He was wearing BVD's and shooting a 12 gauge. The Bass Fishers moved their start point after being pelted with bird shot.
Old 11-21-13, 11:56 AM   #14
Swamp Angel
President

Quote:

Sounds like somebody's feelin's are hurt on account of the big, bad SEC not lettin' ennybody else win a BCS Championship in the past seven years.
If you have difficulty understanding the post above, read it out loud and it should make sense. This NGTO member is known for his poor hill-billy upbringing and his affinity for all things from Louisiana (particularly if it relates to LSU). It makes for a poor mix of accents and much difficulty in translation. He was doing well for so long, but now seems to have regressed.
Swamp Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-13, 11:57 AM   #15
Cliff Speed
Native

Quote:
Originally Posted by zug buggin View Post
Maybe the earth will open up and swallow both teams O
This is the answer I was looking for.
Old 11-21-13, 12:00 PM   #16
Remoh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliff Speed View Post
This is the answer I was looking for.
You must have gone to Appalachian State. You must have SEC envy too?
Old 11-21-13, 12:11 PM   #17
Cliff Speed
Native

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remoh View Post
You must have gone to Appalachian State. You must have SEC envy too?
HA! I grew up a Vols fan and graduated from UGA, so no, no SEC envy. If it's Auburn, the Tide, the Gators or LSU, I hope they lose every game from now until the end of time, and if they're playing each other, since they can't both lose, a hole in the earth needs to open up and swallow them. LOL.
Old 11-21-13, 01:22 PM   #18
MariettaMike
Native

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swamp Angel View Post
Sounds like somebody's feelin's are hurt on account of the big, bad SEC not lettin' ennybody else win a BCS Championship in the past seven years.
You must have me confused with somebody else. I have no feelings, hard of hearing, and about to get a new eyeglass prescription.

But if you're fishing for a bet, I've got $10 says the SEC doesn't win the crystal ball in Pasadena on January 6, 2014.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remoh View Post
Put your pants on Mike. Reminds me of my step farther , Curtis, 6'4" 250#'s standing on the end of our dock in the Mobile Delta when the bass fishers were getting ready for a shotgun tourny start. He was wearing BVD's and shooting a 12 gauge. The Bass Fishers moved their start point after being pelted with bird shot.
Curtis is welcome to fish with me anytime.

I think that pic is from one of the first few episodes of Breaking Bad, but I can't remember what he's aiming at. May be a fire truck, seriously, it may....
Old 11-21-13, 01:43 PM   #19
Remoh

I think Bama has peaked . Chattanooga will give them a run. Chattanooga is a lousy warm up game for the War Eagles. Bama has been playing high school teams the whole season. Bama just thinks they are good. I remember recently Auburn beat them 6 years in a row. It made Bama so mad when Tuberville smoked a celebratory cigar on the side line. Auburn had t-Shirts one hand and a thumb for 6. That's why Bama went out and got/paid Saban $6 mil per year. They will cut Saban back to $3 million after the game. What Bama doesn't realize is money can't solve all your problems.
Old 11-21-13, 02:25 PM   #20
raptor
Native

Quote:
But if you're fishing for a bet, I've got $10 says the SEC doesn't win the crystal ball in Pasadena on January 6, 2014.

I think that pic is from one of the first few episodes of Breaking Bad, but I can't remember what he's aiming at. May be a fire truck, seriously, it may....
I'll take you up on your bet and raise you $90... FSU is about the only team that I've seen that would give an SEC team a great challenge. But after reading about what's going-on in Tallahassee... I don't know if the FSU QB will be playing...
If an SEC teams wins the BCS, you can send the money to:
https://shop.stjude.org/GiftCatalog/...4262&pID=24671

If a non-SEC team wins, I will send you a gift card to a department store of your choice to get some pants so that you won't have to worry about any "worms"...just sayin'...
raptor is offline   Reply With Quote