NGTO Message Board
Welcome to NGTO!
Home ] [ Membership ] [ Donations ] [ Feedback ] [ Stream Reviews ] [ Stream Reports ] [ Maps ] [ Events ] [ Articles ] [ Rules and Regulations ] [ Archives ] Message Board ] FAQ ] [ Hall of Fame ] Sponsors & Supporters ] About ] [ Witticisms ] [ Distinguished Members ]
Welcome to NGTO!

Go Back   NGTO Message Board > Other NGTO Forums > Off-topic Discussion
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Photo Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who will win?
Bama 25 69.44%
Auburn 11 30.56%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-29-13, 04:44 PM   #41
wtbfishin
Native

I'm w/Remoh on this one . War Eagle!!!
Old 11-29-13, 05:50 PM   #42
Remoh
Hall of Fame Member, Official Ambassador to the State of Alabama, Iron Skillet Award Recipient, and cruiser of the western Caribbean

Default Got my fingers crossed~ I feel good about our chnaces

Remoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-13, 06:20 PM   #43
Remoh
Hall of Fame Member, Official Ambassador to the State of Alabama, Iron Skillet Award Recipient, and cruiser of the western Caribbean

Congrats LSU. The Freshmen make Senior Day Special. Anthony #10 from Marietta Ga comes in for Mettenberg (hurt 4th quarter) and throws a touchdown to win the game. Wow. Geaux Tigers
Old 11-29-13, 08:29 PM   #44
UncleJesse
Native

My two favorite teams won this weekend, life is good. When I was in school at State we would not have won two overtime games in two years, in a off year we win two in one week.

The in-state rivalry in the Magnolia state is as intense as anywhere. When I was in school there were always attempts to steal Col. Rebel's uniform or sword and they would try to steal Bully, who was kept by a fraternity back then.
Old 11-30-13, 08:25 AM   #45
Trouty Mouth
Native

Well, the cherished day is here. AU fans need to squawk in earnest as the time of reckoning is coming... Let the BIG fish eat!
Trouty Mouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-13, 10:50 AM   #46
Swamp Angel
President

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remoh View Post
Congrats LSU. The Freshmen make Senior Day Special. Anthony #10 from Marietta Ga comes in for Mettenberg (hurt 4th quarter) and throws a touchdown to win the game. Wow. Geaux Tigers
I think my LSU Tigers have finally found the state they need to go to so as to git good quarterbacks! This state of Georgia turns out some purty good ones. I sure am glad we're able to git 'em dressed out in purple an' gold!

And yes, Uncle Jesse, your Miss'ippi State Bulldogs played great Thursday evening. I had missed the second half since we're at my mother's place an' I cain't figger out her satellite TV gizmo. I thought surely the game would've been long over, so I went to check to see who had won, an' it showed the score tied 10-10 on the computer. I knew that couldn't be right so I found the overtime period on her TV set at jes' 'zackly the right moment as State scored to go up 16-10, an' then kick the PAT to make it 17-10.

Of course, I nearly got ill as that Ole Missus quarterback looked jes' like he was a-goin' to waltz into the end zone to tie up the score. But then that deeeee-fensive player of y'alls' punched that ball out of his arms an' into the endzone where State recovered it to end the game.

I could hear all of my brother's whoopin' an' a-hollerin' like there wasn't enny end to his elation. (Of course, he an' his fam'ly live right next to Momma's place where we've been stayin' for Thanksgivin' weekend.) Oh! I almost fergot tp mention - those helmets State wore really looked sharp!

Now, down here at Momma's house in Dothan, we all pull for each others' teams this weekend, except fer my brother-in-law's team. He's from Arkansas, an' I always thought he was a Razorback fan. But this past summer I discovered that he has sold out an' commenced to rootin' fer those big, ol' red pachyderms from Tuscaloosa. Now, don't git me wrong, I dearly love my brother-in-law, but fer the time being I HATE Alabamastan!

Sorry Trouty. I love you dearly, my friend, but I jes' cain't abide the Alabamastan Gumps. I'm still sore 'bout not gittin' across a certain fitty-yard-line in a certain game a couple years ago. I hope you'll understand and that this won't reflect upon our friendship. And yes, I do fully understand that if'n Auburnt wins today, their fans will be more unbearable than y'all 'Bammers ever hoped to be. But this is a chance I must take. Besides, all will be forgiven by the time we git geared up for our NGTO Navy St Patrick's Day fleet exercise on the upper 'Hooch.

Whomever all the rest of y'all pull for today, here's wishin' all the best fer the continuation of a joyous weekend spent with friends, fam'ly, an' a stretched out, over-stuffed belly full of scrumptious vittles!
If you have difficulty understanding the post above, read it out loud and it should make sense. This NGTO member is known for his poor hill-billy upbringing and his affinity for all things from Louisiana (particularly if it relates to LSU). It makes for a poor mix of accents and much difficulty in translation. He was doing well for so long, but now seems to have regressed.
Swamp Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-13, 11:34 AM   #47
JOHNKIES
Hall of Fame Member

Question Opportunity

Wonder if I could still get the hankie concession at the stadium. Given the hype of this game, actual benefits at risk, and the passion level of the fans, I figure there are going to be a whole bunch of upset crybabies in the parking lot after this one! I already inquired about the Jack Daniels concession for depressed losers, but my letters were never responded to.
JOHNKIES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-13, 08:02 PM   #48
Remoh

Default Recap

I'll recap the morons tomorrow. I'm tired and I met this cute girl from Auburn. Actually, she is not a girl she is a woman. But she's cute.
Old 11-30-13, 08:04 PM   #49
Remoh

A few of us had faith. Thank you guys
Old 11-30-13, 08:06 PM   #50
Remoh

Your're still I trout fisher
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trouty Mouth View Post
Well, the cherished day is here. AU fans need to squawk in earnest as the time of reckoning is coming... Let the BIG fish eat!