NGTO Message Board
Welcome to NGTO!
Home ] [ Membership ] [ Donations ] [ Feedback ] [ Stream Reviews ] [ Stream Reports ] [ Maps ] [ Events ] [ Articles ] [ Rules and Regulations ] [ Archives ] Message Board ] FAQ ] [ Hall of Fame ] Sponsors & Supporters ] About ] [ Witticisms ] [ Distinguished Members ]
Welcome to NGTO!

Go Back   NGTO Message Board > Welcome to NGTO > NGTO President / BOD Announcements
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Photo Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-31-13, 06:09 AM   #1
Gatorbyte
Ex El Presidente Supremo, Happy Cowboy Sunshine Boy (currently in exile on Elba)

Send a message via AIM to Gatorbyte
Default Jackson Cuda 14 Raffle Tickets

A big thanks to our Sponsor Jackson Kayak for donating a New in Plastic 'Cuda 14. As many of you know, we are raffling off a brand new Jackson Cuda 14' Kayak. This boat was on display at the Fall Fling. Tickets are $10 each and can be purchased through PayPal, mail in checks, or in person. Any remaining tickets by April 5th will be available at the Spring Fling. There are only 300 tickets being sold. This boat retails for $1300. The intended date to draw the winning ticket is at the Spring Fling on Saturday April 5th. The date is subject to change pending on BOD discretion. You do not have to be present to win. PayPal sales will end 1 week early on March 28th.

PayPal link: http://www.georgia-outdoors.com/ngto/join.html#donate
if you use PayPal, please include your Screen name in the comments

I plan on being at a few TU meetings, AFFC meetings, and the GWFF Mardi Gras and will have tickets with me. My guess is that other BOD and officers will also be attending events and will have some tickets with them. I also plan on being at Dukes on Wednesday Jan. 1st and will have some with me then. If you attend TU meetings or other clubs and could help spread the word, it would be greatly appreciated.

For details about the boat, go to the Jackson Site: http://jacksonkayak.com/jk-kayaks/kayak-fishing/cuda/

Thanks again for your support. I'll post pictures of the boat but for reference, it looks just like this:

ad illudendum , et in sibilum

"Laughter is my drug of choice"
- B. Nelson, HSD, AA, BS, MS, LPC, LMHC, NCC, FFF CCI, ACI, PADI AD, OPP, OCD, ADHD, ODD, PIB, MIB, PBR, PB & J, General Manager of the World, Fluent in Sarcasm

TBoy to GB: "An education doesn't fix stupid, you're living proof of that "

"Your a Idiott" - RScott

I Beat Tommy King in a Spelling Bee.

Last edited by Trout8myfly; 01-05-14 at 04:38 PM.
Gatorbyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-13, 09:40 AM   #2
David Parker
Native

2 items.

1. If I buy a ticket and it's drawn, do I have to be present to win?

2. How can i get my hot little hands on a few?

My Dad lives in Cleveland so I don't know if there is a rendezvous up that way. Or who knows, mebbe someone wants to visit Augusta.

I still remember the refrain of one of the most popular barrack ballads of that day which proclaimed most proudly that "old soldiers never die; they just fade away."
And like the old soldier of that ballad, I now close my military career and just fade away, an old soldier who tried to do his duty as God gave him the light to see that duty.

Gen. Douglas MacArthur
David Parker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-13, 11:48 AM   #3
Gatorbyte
Ex El Presidente Supremo, Happy Cowboy Sunshine Boy (currently in exile on Elba)

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Parker View Post
2 items.

1. If I buy a ticket and it's drawn, do I have to be present to win?

2. How can i get my hot little hands on a few?
Good questions. No You do not have to be present to win. We are handling in a similar manner as we did with the G. Loomis Rod/Sage Reel Raffle donated by Cohutta Fishing Company.

BTW, Cohutta is our local dealer for Jackson and they are a sponsor. If you haven't seen the Jacks fishing yaks, you need to get up to Cartersville and check them out. Andy and his staff really know their stuff about these boats.

- B. Nelson, HSD, AA, BS, MS, LPC, LMHC, NCC, FFF CCI, ACI, PADI AD, OPP, OCD, ADHD, ODD, PIB, MIB, PBR, PB & J, General Manager of the World, Fluent in Sarcasm

"Your a Idiott" - RScott

Old 12-31-13, 12:26 PM   #4
Moye
Native

What's the paypal link?
Moye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-13, 12:29 PM   #5
Gatorbyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moye View Post
What's the paypal link?
It's at the top of the page for donations. My IE browser at work won't let me share links. http://www.georgia-outdoors.com/ngto/join.html#donate

"Your a Idiott" - RScott

Last edited by Windknot; 12-31-13 at 03:38 PM. Reason: Unemcumbered Windknot!
Old 12-31-13, 12:32 PM   #6
David Parker
Native

Thanks. I'm feelin lucky.

I still remember the refrain of one of the most popular barrack ballads of that day which proclaimed most proudly that "old soldiers never die; they just fade away."
And like the old soldier of that ballad, I now close my military career and just fade away, an old soldier who tried to do his duty as God gave him the light to see that duty.

Gen. Douglas MacArthur
David Parker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-14, 06:57 PM   #7
kbrunson
Native

Tix purchased. Can't wait til Spring!
kbrunson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-14, 08:42 PM   #8
Gatorbyte

I'll be sending out confirmation of purchased tix. Please check email.

If you send in a PayPal ticket purchase, please include your screen name. I've got a bunch to sort through.

"Your a Idiott" - RScott

Old 01-02-14, 08:45 PM   #9
Gatorbyte

In order to assure all PayPal tix are accounted for, PayPal sales will end 1 week early on March 28th.

"Your a Idiott" - RScott

Old 01-04-14, 09:49 PM   #10
random_lengths
Native

Bring some tickets to the Rabun Rendezvous on Jan 25 @ the Dillard House. I'll recognize you and give you an opportunity to plug for ticket sales. Heck, bring the boat too! That'll fire folks up.

Pat Hopton
Rabun Chapter Prez
www.rabuntu.org

ps - the Cuda is the boat on the right in the picture. Looks like a Coosa on the left.
random_lengths is offline   Reply With Quote