NGTO Message Board
Welcome to NGTO!
Home ] [ Membership ] [ Donations ] [ Feedback ] [ Stream Reviews ] [ Stream Reports ] [ Maps ] [ Events ] [ Articles ] [ Rules and Regulations ] [ Archives ] Message Board ] FAQ ] [ Hall of Fame ] Sponsors & Supporters ] About ] [ Witticisms ] [ Distinguished Members ]
Welcome to NGTO!

Go Back   NGTO Message Board > Other NGTO Forums > Off-topic Discussion
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Photo Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-06-13, 12:07 PM   #1
Drifter
Former Director, HOF

Default Stupid Criminals

I think it was Ron White that said, "You can get a boob job and a facelift.....but you can't fix stupid."

Hopefully Mr. Freeman (notice the irony in his last name ) hasn't fathered any children and further diluted the gene pool:

-----------------------------------------------------
By Nancy Badertscher

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution

Being in fashion might have worked against Elijah Freeman.

Around noon Friday, Clayton County police began pursuing 20-year-old Freeman as a suspect in a carjacking that just took place at a local apartment complex.

Freeman wrecked the car a short distance away — in front of Clayton Police headquarters — and tried to run on foot, Officer Danielle Rosa said.

But his baggy pants slowed him down, Rosa said.

“He nearly ran himself out of his pants,” she said.

Freeman was taken into custody and charged with armed robbery and carjacking, the spokeswoman said.

She said Freeman used a handgun in the carjacking at 701 Mt. Zion Road.

A detective in the area spotted him driving recklessly away from the apartment complex and was trying to stop him when Freeman wrecked in front of police headquarters, Rosa said.

The contents of this message might be totally inaccurate, misguided or otherwise perverse. If you are stupid enough to follow any of the tips listed here and mess up yourself or your equipment, I am absolved of all responsibility. The information contained herein is based on my personal experience and by no means constitutes the correct way to do it. Your mileage may vary.

Follow me on Instagram
Drifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-13, 12:54 PM   #2
franklinZappa
Native

Did you hear about how they made it illegal to have baggy pants in Albany?
franklinZappa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-13, 02:38 PM   #3
Remoh
Hall of Fame Member, Official Ambassador to the State of Alabama, Iron Skillet Award Recipient, and cruiser of the western Caribbean

Heard a few of those "can't run in those baggy pants" stories.
Remoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-13, 04:21 PM   #4
UncleJesse
Native

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drifter View Post
Hopefully Mr. Freeman (notice the irony in his last name ) hasn't fathered any children and further diluted the gene pool:
I still think they should installed an incentive program, i.e., a few months early release, to encourage male prisoners to receive a vasectomy courtesy of the state.
Old 07-06-13, 08:47 PM   #5
huntfish
Hall of Fame Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by franklinZappa View Post
Did you hear about how they made it illegal to have baggy pants in Albany?
Based on my 2 recent months in Albany, I'll say they don't enforce it. Besides, they definitely got more to do than chase those with baggy pants.
huntfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-13, 12:39 AM   #6
raptor
Native

This reminds me of somewhat similar humorous incident a few semester ago during the beginning of one of my classes. I was taking role and one of my students was not present. I just happened to look out the window and saw a student moving as fast as he could toward our building in a sort-of "penguin" type run... (due to having to keep his pants from falling off). It turned-out to be the absent student.. Don't understand the "sagging" style at all.
raptor
raptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-13, 10:06 AM   #7
Remoh
Hall of Fame Member, Official Ambassador to the State of Alabama, Iron Skillet Award Recipient, and cruiser of the western Caribbean

Default Baggy Pants Fail

Old 07-07-13, 10:32 AM   #8
2fly
Ex-BOD, Hall Of Fame Member, Ex-Angler

Wow, not only did the guy fall on his face, show the crack of his ***, but they parked in the perfect angle for reading their license plate for the camera. I know I'm old, but the baggy pants thing is not fashion, it's just stupid. I used to feel really bad bout growing up in the 70's with the clothes we wore then, can't imagine how this generation will feel when they look back at this clothing style.
2fly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-13, 11:21 AM   #9
Remoh

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2fly View Post
I used to feel really bad bout growing up in the 70's with the clothes we wore then, can't imagine how this generation will feel when they look back at this clothing style.
70's ==Bell bottom jeans with lots of embroidery. Hair down to my waste (no hair now, lol). Bra burning, birth control and no aids, it was a great decade.

Not only does the baggy pants style indicate (insert your own word) but, that **** sided baseball hat thing has stupid written all over it. Also, Happy birthday, I'm a Christmas Baby too. Always less presents on Christmas Day. " Stupid is as stupid does". Gump's mom

Last edited by Remoh; 07-07-13 at 12:08 PM.
Old 07-07-13, 12:23 PM   #10
JOHNKIES
Hall of Fame Member

Default The 70s.

The 70s had their moments but the music was grim and the cars worse.
JOHNKIES is offline   Reply With Quote