NGTO Message Board
Welcome to NGTO!
Home ] [ Membership ] [ Donations ] [ Feedback ] [ Stream Reviews ] [ Stream Reports ] [ Maps ] [ Events ] [ Articles ] [ Rules and Regulations ] [ Archives ] Message Board ] FAQ ] [ Hall of Fame ] Sponsors & Supporters ] About ] [ Witticisms ] [ Distinguished Members ]
Welcome to NGTO!

Go Back   NGTO Message Board > Fishing Reports > N. Georgia Small Streams--Trout Reports
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Photo Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-17-15, 07:41 PM   #21
Sqain
Native

Preciate it dude
Old 03-18-15, 09:35 AM   #22
fishbum
Native

Default Dukes openings

Several slots at Dukes open right now for today.
fishbum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-15, 10:21 PM   #23
wspanic
Native

Dukes humbled me today....I started at the bottom of sect 4 and worked my way all the way up to the private water, I fished harder than I ever have only caught 2 little bows

I saw tons of big fish and threw my whole fly box at them....not the first one ate
wspanic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-15, 07:42 AM   #24
nymphfisher
Native

Default 3-18-15

Good day with my friend Joe. He is new to fly fishing and landed he first trout on fly at Dukes!! Go figure!! Nice brown for Joe and I landed 7 bows with 2 over 20". They seem to like a small brown fly!! I forget how to add photos?? Someone point me in the right direction and I add a couple of photos!!

E
nymphfisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-15, 03:01 PM   #25
CUmonty
Native

Quote:
Originally Posted by nymphfisher View Post
Good day with my friend Joe. He is new to fly fishing and landed he first trout on fly at Dukes!! Go figure!! Nice brown for Joe and I landed 7 bows with 2 over 20". They seem to like a small brown fly!! I forget how to add photos?? Someone point me in the right direction and I add a couple of photos!!

E
http://postimage.org/

choose the image you wish to upload, if your pictures are really big files select resize for either 640x480 and or 800x600 depending on what your feeling and then hit upload. Select the "hotlink for forums" and either copy or cut it and then paste it in your post and you should be good to go.

upload pics

free image host

notice the shameless advertising link under the pictures - when you copy paste from the "hotlink for forums" selection these are automatically generated but you can delete them when you are writing your post on the forum - simply remove the last line of text (see shaded selection)

just be careful you don't erase any code for your picture upload and you can always use the preview post button to make sure you have done all of this correctly.

good luck

monty
CUmonty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-15, 11:14 PM   #26
andrie49
Native

Default dukes first time going tomorrow

My first time at dukes will be tomorrow. Can anyone steer me in the right direction as far as check in shuttle all the little things a first time has no clue about
andrie49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-15, 11:22 PM   #27
nymphfisher
Native

If you miss the shuttle no big deal. Just hit the stream and fish the deeper holes!! Small and brown fly. Fish up stream and work slow!!

Good luck

E
nymphfisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-15, 11:22 PM   #28
"Two Vices"
Stocker

Default Spring Colors!

Strange how things work out sometimes... Got up, watched some TV thought about calling Dukes... maybe there is a spot open... NO WAY, I think. Beautiful weather... spring around the corner... too late on the day...

I can make it to the public section of the Soque by 1:30 PM and fish till dark! hell yeah! I can do that! Get on the car, head up 985... I think to my self... you know, maybe... just maybe there is a spot at Dukes... people get frustrated and leave early sometimes...

Thank you for calling Smithgall Woods this is Sherry!-------------

So, I get on the water by 2:00 Hit the usual spots, no luck. Dry-dropper, dropper... caught about 20 in the 3 to 5 inch range... I think again... this is an odd day. I keep on looking upstream... I am almost there... in my memory a very nice brown that broke me off just at the top of the next run. Time? Ohhh S...t 4:15 PM...

Hook up time... 4:20... By 4:30 I am on the road with the biggest grin on my fece and a few YES, YES, YES!!!! well done, well done indeed!

Spring Colors!!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCN0493.jpg (140.5 KB, 257 views)
File Type: jpg DSCN0496.jpg (143.8 KB, 246 views)
Old 03-22-15, 12:18 AM   #29
Sqain
Native

Great fish, love that run.
Old 03-22-15, 12:40 AM   #30
ChefKy
Native

Why a beautiful brown!

-Tom Brokaw-
ChefKy is offline   Reply With Quote