NGTO Message Board
Welcome to NGTO!
Home ] [ Membership ] [ Donations ] [ Feedback ] [ Stream Reviews ] [ Stream Reports ] [ Maps ] [ Events ] [ Articles ] [ Rules and Regulations ] [ Archives ] Message Board ] FAQ ] [ Hall of Fame ] Sponsors & Supporters ] About ] [ Witticisms ] [ Distinguished Members ]
Welcome to NGTO!

Go Back   NGTO Message Board > Other NGTO Forums > Off-topic Discussion
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Photo Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-28-16, 03:53 PM   #1
Swamp Angel
President

Default The Dorg Thread

Alright folks, Gatorbyte done hauled off an' got hisse'f a dorg, an' she is truly beautimus! Then counslrman done started a-postin' pitchers of his dorg, Toad, on account of he cain't allow ennybody to one up him on dorgs. An' then I check mah Facebook page an' see where Glad Simmons at Fern Valley has done commenced to postin' pitchers of her hound dorgs also too. So to jes' go on ahead an' nip this in the bud whilst joinin' the crowd of wonderful dorg lovers here on NGTO, I am startin' a thread whereby we may all post pitchers of our favoritest pooches.

I'm gonna post pitchers of Pugs, Sam, Boudreaux, and Maggie here. An' if'n I can find pitchers of Max, Sox, an' a few other hounds I have owned I'll include them also too when I have a moment.

In the meantime, post away with pitchers of yer favoritest pooches an' tell us about how wonderful they are, or how wonderful they were. This is canine time and the thread whereby we shall honor our best friends.

I'll post pics of Pugs, Boudreaux, and Maggie later, but to start of this thread, here's Sam, the best dog I ever owned.

And yes, he loved to sit in the rockin' chair in the kitchen while us kids were out on our paper routes after school an' Mom was cookin' supper.

I've done showed y'all mine, so y'all show yours' now. Doesn't matter if'n it's past or present, all dorgs are good dorgs, so show 'em off.
If you have difficulty understanding the post above, read it out loud and it should make sense. This NGTO member is known for his poor hill-billy upbringing and his affinity for all things from Louisiana (particularly if it relates to LSU). It makes for a poor mix of accents and much difficulty in translation. He was doing well for so long, but now seems to have regressed.
Swamp Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-16, 05:07 PM   #2
UncleJesse
Native

Marc, a man your age (you are not a kid anymore) should know you don't own a good dogs, they are part of the family. Most of the time, one of the better parts of the family. Once you get them trained to go outside to take care of business, they are reliable, caring, will not wreck your car, do drugs or come in drunk. They will let you know if there are prowlers around and love you when you feel like no one does. My wife has a cat, she doesn't do any of those thing, at least not for me. I do think she has donated some fur for some "cat's ear nymphs".
Old 09-28-16, 08:12 PM   #3
Buck Henry
Former NGTO President, Sith Lord, FKA Bhuk Henri

Buck Henry
Simple Goat Herder
Former NGTO President
Hall of Fame Member
Buck Henry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-16, 10:09 AM   #4
flyfisher062305
Native

This is my new boxer puppy, Hopper

[IMG][/IMG]

Mark
flyfisher062305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-16, 03:44 PM   #5
pjciii
Native

here is jack who is is currently battling from mast cell tumors and Hermangio sarcoma.
20150428_183600.jpg

better to have loved and lost, than to never have loved at all.
pjciii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-16, 03:47 PM   #6
Gatorbyte
Ex El Presidente Supremo, Happy Cowboy Sunshine Boy (currently in exile on Elba)

Send a message via AIM to Gatorbyte

Alaska showing off a new style with her ears. Also her favorite toy collection

ad illudendum , et in sibilum

"Laughter is my drug of choice"
- B. Nelson, HSD, AA, BS, MS, LPC, LMHC, NCC, FFF CCI, ACI, PADI AD, OPP, OCD, ADHD, ODD, PIB, MIB, PBR, PB & J, General Manager of the World, Fluent in Sarcasm

TBoy to GB: "An education doesn't fix stupid, you're living proof of that "

"Your a Idiott" - RScott

I Beat Tommy King in a Spelling Bee.
Gatorbyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-16, 04:34 PM   #7
pjciii
Native

who owns who?
pjciii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-16, 09:35 PM   #8
JerryG
Native

My dogs, Betsy and Brooks. Brooks is the brown one, Betsy is the black one. Brooks will join me on the Hooch from time to time, anytime the wife comes along. Betsy had a bit of an incident with some treble hooks last summer so we try and distance her from the fishing lure type activities.

JerryG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-16, 01:28 AM   #9
WPrich
Native

This is our lil girl Duchess she's 5 months old now, she is probably the baddest little weenie dog I've ever seen lol always into something.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20160823_211026_20160824_075836.jpg (55.3 KB, 64 views)

Last edited by WPrich; 10-01-16 at 03:47 AM.
WPrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-16, 11:36 AM   #10
Gatorbyte
Ex El Presidente Supremo, Happy Cowboy Sunshine Boy (currently in exile on Elba)

Send a message via AIM to Gatorbyte

Alaska's first trip to meet her new Vet. None other than Dr. Green aka DawgVet.

ad illudendum , et in sibilum

"Laughter is my drug of choice"
- B. Nelson, HSD, AA, BS, MS, LPC, LMHC, NCC, FFF CCI, ACI, PADI AD, OPP, OCD, ADHD, ODD, PIB, MIB, PBR, PB & J, General Manager of the World, Fluent in Sarcasm

TBoy to GB: "An education doesn't fix stupid, you're living proof of that "

"Your a Idiott" - RScott

I Beat Tommy King in a Spelling Bee.
Gatorbyte is offline   Reply With Quote