NGTO Message Board
Welcome to NGTO!
Home ] [ Membership ] [ Donations ] [ Feedback ] [ Stream Reviews ] [ Stream Reports ] [ Maps ] [ Events ] [ Articles ] [ Rules and Regulations ] [ Archives ] Message Board ] FAQ ] [ Hall of Fame ] Sponsors & Supporters ] About ] [ Witticisms ] [ Distinguished Members ]
Welcome to NGTO!

Go Back   NGTO Message Board > NGTO Sponsor Forums > Fern Valley
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Photo Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-16-17, 02:43 PM   #1
The Field and Fly
Native

Default The Field And Fly Fern Valley Brook Trout!

Had another great day guiding at Fern Valley! There is a nice population of brook trout roaming the grounds now and I have to say they are very aggressive. Most of the day we hooked into the brookies we also managed to catch some nice rainbows and even an elusive Palomino trout! So one of my clients bagged a grand slam of sorts with the Rainbow,brook,palomino combo. I did not get the pic of the palomino, but my client did and I will try to add it when he sends it my way! For the meantime enjoy the photos! Fishing is great and we are catching fish on streamers, nymphs, and had some close calls on dry flies!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Brent Brook Trout.jpg (65.1 KB, 70 views)
File Type: jpg justin brook3.jpg (93.1 KB, 61 views)
File Type: jpg justin rainbow3.jpg (75.0 KB, 67 views)

Last edited by The Field and Fly; 03-10-17 at 03:23 PM.
The Field and Fly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-17, 02:45 PM   #2
Zeeee
Native

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Field and Fly View Post
Had another great day guiding at Fern Valley! There is a nice population of brook trout roaming the grounds now and I have to say they are very aggressive. Most of the day we hooked into the brookies we also managed to catch some nice rainbows and even an elusive Palomino trout! So one of my clients bagged a grand slam of sorts with the Rainbow,brook,palomino combo. I did not get the pic of the palomino, but my client did and I will try to add it when he sends it my way! For the meantime enjoy the photos! Fishing is great and we are catching fish on streamers, nymphs, and had some close calls on dry flies!
I can vouch that a palomino was caught as I am friends with Justin who you guided. He posted pictures on facebook and some mighty fine fish were caught. Congrats on a successful guide!
Zeeee is offline   Reply With Quote