NGTO Message Board
Welcome to NGTO!
Home ] [ Membership ] [ Donations ] [ Feedback ] [ Stream Reviews ] [ Stream Reports ] [ Maps ] [ Events ] [ Articles ] [ Rules and Regulations ] [ Archives ] Message Board ] FAQ ] [ Hall of Fame ] Sponsors & Supporters ] About ] [ Witticisms ] [ Distinguished Members ]
Welcome to NGTO!

Go Back   NGTO Message Board > Fishing Reports > North Georgia Rivers--Trout Reports
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Photo Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-13-17, 05:35 PM   #1
WesMac
Native

Default Ami DH

Hit the Ami DH at the Ga 53 bridge for a couple hours today. I caught a rainbow on my first cast, and ending up catching 6 in the few hours I was there. I got all of them on a mop fly, I tired fishing a wooly bugger right before leaving I had no luck with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
WesMac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-17, 05:55 PM   #2
JHexom
Native

Nice fish. I hit Steele bridge first thing this morning, and after having one go after my indicator, I put on a big hopper and caught five before getting hung up in a tree haha. Weird you didn't get anything on a bugger though. I moved down to 53 after a bit and caught 6 on it
JHexom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-17, 06:27 PM   #3
WesMac
Native

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHexom View Post
Nice fish. I hit Steele bridge first thing this morning, and after having one go after my indicator, I put on a big hopper and caught five before getting hung up in a tree haha. Weird you didn't get anything on a bugger though. I moved down to 53 after a bit and caught 6 on it
That's awesome you got some on a hopper in this weather!
Yeah I was expecting to get some on the bugger, I guess you wore them out haha. How were you fishing it?
WesMac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-17, 08:35 PM   #4
JHexom
Native

Quote:
Originally Posted by WesMac View Post
That's awesome you got some on a hopper in this weather!

Yeah I was expecting to get some on the bugger, I guess you wore them out haha. How were you fishing it?

I was either letting it dead drift or was stripping real slow and deep as I could get it. Here's one that I managed
JHexom is online now   Reply With Quote