NGTO Message Board
Welcome to NGTO!
Home ] [ Membership ] [ Donations ] [ Feedback ] [ Stream Reviews ] [ Stream Reports ] [ Maps ] [ Events ] [ Articles ] [ Rules and Regulations ] [ Archives ] Message Board ] FAQ ] [ Hall of Fame ] Sponsors & Supporters ] About ] [ Witticisms ] [ Distinguished Members ]
Welcome to NGTO!

Go Back   NGTO Message Board > Fishing Reports > Beyond Georgia
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Photo Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-24-17, 02:51 PM   #21
Windknot
Director, Hall of Fame Member, Secretary

Mo's photo journals are spectacular, as is the country, food, and people!

As much as I enjoy seeing grayling...............
Quote:
It's called the yaprak. A mixture of minced meat, rice and spices wrapped into fresh collard green leaves. Pure bliss. This is ready to go on the stove.
Meat, spices, and rice rolled into a green leaf. Oh, yeah!

Want to Help Ease DNR's Budget Woes? Buy a TU license Plate!
Windknot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-17, 08:25 AM   #22
GoutUnlimited
Native

Thanks for sharing Mo, magnificent report. Incredible fish and looks like you enjoyed some decent пиво.
Old 08-25-17, 08:05 PM   #23
Wet Fly
Hall of Fame Member

My pleasure guys. Thanks for the kind words.

Buck, that killer bug was tied with the Chadwick's 477 yarn that you sent me several years back. I was chuffed to bits when it fooled a grayling. And you just gotta have a nice smoke with yer brew, right?

Warmouth, I was using rolling tobacco which is widely available locally. You'd be hard pressed to find a person that doesn't smoke over there, so there is a huge variety of pipe and rolling tobacco available.

SS, I know what you mean. I had you in mind when I was taking all the food and bev pics . Seriously, though, we need to get out and fish. Been tooooo long old friend.

Raptor and Stinkbait
you need to visit if you get a chance. Slovenia and Bosnia both. There are so many beautiful rivers to fish and things to see that you would have to go back again. And you will be blown away by their hospitality. I can make recommendations for fishing, rivers, access points, guides, fly shops, accommodations, etc., if you ever decide to visit, in both Slovenia and Bosnia.

Mog, you'd love it even more if you went with me.

Don, you gotta have yer greens, right?

Greg, pivo was abundant and readily available just about anywhere I went. Some pretty good stuff too.

There's nought as queer as folk.

"From the end of May to the end of August, a drizzling or thoroughly wet day is the best; next to which is a showery one, and then a bright day with a breeze of wind; a dark day without wind is the worst of all." W.C. Stewart
Wet Fly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-17, 11:15 PM   #24
Dtroutmann
Native

Amazing report, definitely on my bucket list, especially those softlips just amazing.

Trophies are relative
Dtroutmann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-17, 11:36 AM   #25
Big Browns
Native

Frick'n awesome Moe....just plain awesome! Not sure how I missed this the first time around

The food and sights alone would make for a fantastic trip...throw in fishing and it's just plain over the top!!!

Can you tell I'm existed and anxious about going by going through your old threads? These next 6 months are going to be complete torture

My biggest worry is that when I'm dead my wife will sell my fishing gear for what I said I paid for it. ~Koos Brandt

Big Browns is offline   Reply With Quote