NGTO Message Board
Welcome to NGTO!
Home ] [ Membership ] [ Donations ] [ Feedback ] [ Stream Reviews ] [ Stream Reports ] [ Maps ] [ Events ] [ Articles ] [ Rules and Regulations ] [ Archives ] Message Board ] FAQ ] [ Hall of Fame ] Sponsors & Supporters ] About ] [ Witticisms ] [ Distinguished Members ]
Welcome to NGTO!

Go Back   NGTO Message Board > Other NGTO Forums > Off-topic Discussion
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Photo Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-01-17, 09:01 AM   #31
buckman1
Native

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philhutch80 View Post
Fla vs Vandy= Toss up unless Fla's O shows up
GT vs UNC= GT, UNC has 19 of 85 scholarship players listed as injured & out plus GT is under the radar like in '14. GT
Miss St. vs Auburn= Toss up; each has a great QB and good D, should be a fun game to watch
UGA vs Tenn= Has Butch's luck run out? Hope not! UT
SC vs Tx A&M= I like SC's QB and D better, both are below avg. SEC teams though(translation Bama then the other 13 weak overrated teams). SC
Ole Miss vs Bama= Bama owns
Buckman, you keep forgetting how weak the SEC now... Clemson vs VT is a big game too.
I was wrong with GT vs UNC, and swept the rest. The Aggies came from behind in the 4th Qtr. The question of the week will be: is UGA that good or is Butch and TN on a downward spiral. Butch may be looking for employment soon, especially considering their performance last week against a nobody followed by the biggest loss handed to TN since 1905, and first shut out since 1994.
buckman1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-17, 10:32 AM   #32
Philhutch80
Native

Default Well the state of Georgia is full of...

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckman1 View Post
I was wrong with GT vs UNC, and swept the rest. The Aggies came from behind in the 4th Qtr. The question of the week will be: is UGA that good or is Butch and TN on a downward spiral. Butch may be looking for employment soon, especially considering their performance last week against a nobody followed by the biggest loss handed to TN since 1905, and first shut out since 1994.
Good defense by both P5 schools in GT and UGA. GT's D is ranked 10th and Georgia's is 3rd overall. The way that UGA dismantled UT yesterday was not a good sign for Butch. I have a feeling this is his last season there. The way Clemson and Bama are playing though we could be headed for round three in january. buckman1, did you see what happened to LSU?!?
Philhutch80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-17, 01:55 PM   #33
Swamp Angel
President

Quote:
buckman1, did you see what happened to LSU?!?
Let's just leave this game out of the conversation. We fired a coach who regularly had 10 win seasons and replaced him with a coach that was 3 and 21 as head coach at Ole Miss.

To play on Lewis Grizzard's title, "Tiger Football is Dead and I Don't Feel so Good Myself."

Y'all Georgia fans have yourselves a wonderful year. We coon-a$$e$ will just have to pretend like we're Kentucky fans and wait until basketball season. I don't think there's another "W" to be chalked up for LSU this year.
If you have difficulty understanding the post above, read it out loud and it should make sense. This NGTO member is known for his poor hill-billy upbringing and his affinity for all things from Louisiana (particularly if it relates to LSU). It makes for a poor mix of accents and much difficulty in translation. He was doing well for so long, but now seems to have regressed.
Swamp Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-17, 01:56 PM   #34
fishnpreacher
Board of Directors Chaplain, Hall of Fame

The question of the week will be: is UGA that good or is Butch and TN on a downward spiral. Butch may be looking for employment soon

Time will tell....on both of these
Is UGA that good? Opposing offenses say the defense is. Notre Dame QB said they knew UGA's defense was good, but nobody knew how fast they were. The offense is coming together after the injury to Eason, maybe to Eason's detriment.

Is Butch gone? Do a search on the interwebs and see what all the gurus say. Not a matter of if but when.

CBS has this
https://www.cbssports.com/college-fo...-at-tennessee/

Exodus 29:18
Then burn the entire ram on the altar. It is a burnt offering to the LORD, a pleasing aroma, a food offering presented to the LORD.

God loves BBQ!
fishnpreacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-17, 02:39 PM   #35
buckman1
Native

Quote:
buckman1, did you see what happened to LSU?!?
I did, and was vicariously feeling Swamp Angels pain so I didn't mention it!
Old 10-01-17, 04:19 PM   #36
UncleJesse
Native

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishnpreacher View Post
The question of the week will be: is UGA that good or is Butch and TN on a downward spiral. Butch may be looking for employment soon]
I think the answer is yes. Georgia, Auburn and Alabama are looking like the best teams in the SEC, time will tell in which order. I will not be surprised if UGA goes to the championship game undefeated. Don't know if Auburn can beat Bama or not.
Old 10-01-17, 04:24 PM   #37
buckman1
Native

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleJesse View Post
I think the answer is yes. Georgia, Auburn and Alabama are looking like the best teams in the SEC, time will tell in which order. I will not be surprised if UGA goes to the championship game undefeated. Don't know if Auburn can beat Bama or not.
Auburn v GA this yr will be very interesting if things keep rocking along!
Old 10-01-17, 04:25 PM   #38
Sighter
NGTO Instagram Controller

This about sums up my Week 5 emotions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2153.jpg (48.4 KB, 15 views)
Sighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-17, 09:33 AM   #39
Counslrman
Hall of Fame Member

...don't think Ole Miss will surprise Auburn, nor do I think A & M has a chance vs Bama...UGA ought to handle Vandy, if they are big boys now...I fear for SC vs Ark...too many injuries...

...Richmond Spiders play Albany today...I thought it was last week, but they had an off week...

Blessings!

Jimmy
Counslrman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-17, 02:33 AM   #40
GoutUnlimited
Red Menace

While everyone's been on the subject of lions, I'm surprised no ones mentioned Penn State. Barkley is becoming my favorite RB even tho he had a tough day today. Next few games will be detrimental.
Our enemies are those in league with imperialism- the warlords, the bureaucrats, the comprador class and the reactionary section of the intelligentsia attached to them. The leading force in our revolution is the industrial proletariat. Our closest friends are the entire semi-proletariat and petty bourgeoisie. As for the vacillating middle bourgeoisie, the left wing may become our enemies, and their right wing may become our friend. Our enemies are all around us. We must always be on our guard.
GoutUnlimited is offline   Reply With Quote