NGTO Message Board
Welcome to NGTO!
Home ] [ Membership ] [ Donations ] [ Feedback ] [ Stream Reviews ] [ Stream Reports ] [ Maps ] [ Events ] [ Articles ] [ Rules and Regulations ] [ Archives ] Message Board ] FAQ ] [ Hall of Fame ] Sponsors & Supporters ] About ] [ Witticisms ] [ Distinguished Members ]
Welcome to NGTO!

Go Back   NGTO Message Board > Fishing Reports > Chattahoochee River
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Photo Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-23-17, 02:06 PM   #1
vancheesey
Native

Default JB 12/23

Less than stellar conditions the last few days and sadly, it seems the brown spawn is mostly over at JB. I caught some of the biggest browns I've ever caught this year, couple in the 18 to 19 inch range, wasn't able to break the magical two foot mark! Today I caught one of the fattest/thickest rainbows ive ever seen, it crushed on a large wooly bugger and put quite a bend in my little glass rod. Also netted a few feisty little baby browns, it seems like they've been laying low while the big boys and girls were out and now they are making up for lost time!
Old 12-24-17, 08:54 AM   #2
ChaChung
Native

Were you out there around 8:30 yesterday? I was running on the Fulton side and saw someone actually landing a fish on the Gwinnett side around that time... Not too many people out on the river during that time.

Oh and I also saw River Through Atlanta's boat down stream from the boat launch yesterday... If you follow them on instagram, I am almost certain it was from that boat they landed the monster yesterday.

Some days I'm the hook and some days I'm the fish.

Instagram @charles_the_toothsmith
ChaChung is online now   Reply With Quote