NGTO Message Board
Welcome to NGTO!
Home ] [ Membership ] [ Donations ] [ Feedback ] [ Stream Reviews ] [ Stream Reports ] [ Maps ] [ Events ] [ Articles ] [ Rules and Regulations ] [ Archives ] Message Board ] FAQ ] [ Hall of Fame ] Sponsors & Supporters ] About ] [ Witticisms ] [ Distinguished Members ]
Welcome to NGTO!

Go Back   NGTO Message Board > Other NGTO Forums > Off-topic Discussion
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Photo Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-06-18, 10:00 PM   #31
THE EG
CFO, HoF Member, Director

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleJesse View Post
I am trying to figure which will be harder to endure UGA fans bragging for the next year
I remember the early 80ís, UGA fans will come out of the woodwork like a swarm of termites. As an example look no further than...Alabama.
Old 01-08-18, 06:12 AM   #32
huntfish
Hall of Fame Member

Quote:
Using UCF reasoning my Ms State Bulldogs are the national champions, they beat LSU, who beat Auburn, who beat GA and Alabama. They also had a No. 11 ranked difficulty of schedule, unlike UCF's 103rd ranked schedule.

As a somewhat impartial resident, I am trying to figure which will be harder to endure UGA fans bragging for the next year or UGA fans crying for the next year.

That said GO Dawgs, Beat Bama!
I've heard UGA fans crying so much it doesn't even faze me, so definitely the bragging.

Go Dawgs.....
huntfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-18, 07:35 AM   #33
Philhutch80
Native

Quote:
Using UCF reasoning my Ms State Bulldogs are the national champions, they beat LSU, who beat Auburn, who beat GA and Alabama. They also had a No. 11 ranked difficulty of schedule, unlike UCF's 103rd ranked schedule.

As a somewhat impartial resident, I am trying to figure which will be harder to endure UGA fans bragging for the next year or UGA fans crying for the next year.

That said GO Dawgs, Beat Bama!
UGA fans crying will certainly keep us out of a drought this year.

ROLL TIDE...
Philhutch80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-18, 05:00 PM   #34
fishnpreacher
Board of Directors Chaplain, Hall of Fame

Win or lose, what bugs me the most are the ones who brag "WE won. WE beat Bama. "WE" didn't do a thing but sit on the sofa and watch while a bunch of jocks played football. "WE" cheered, knocked back a few cold ones, and armchair coached. "WE" didn't take a snap, or go anywhere a football.
But "WE won.

Rant over

Exodus 29:18
Then burn the entire ram on the altar. It is a burnt offering to the LORD, a pleasing aroma, a food offering presented to the LORD.

God loves BBQ!
fishnpreacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-18, 05:26 PM   #35
Buck Henry
Former NGTO President, Sith Lord, FKA Bhuk Henri

Just realized the game is on ESPN. Looks like I will be listening to it on the radio.

Buck Henry
Simple Goat Herder
Former NGTO President
Hall of Fame Member
Buck Henry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-18, 05:38 PM   #36
JOHNKIES
Hall of Fame Member

Thumbs up On The Radio

In truth, listening on the radio can be better than watching on the tube. You can be doing other things like tying flies, piddling in your work shop, or enjoy sitting! One fond memory was staying on the farm with my aunt and uncle in the summer. Worked our butts off during the day and after supper and the milking, we would sit on the front porch of the farm house listening to the "Cincinnati Red Stockings" listening to the ball game. I have never really been into baseball but have enjoyed radio sports ever since.
JOHNKIES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-18, 09:08 PM   #37
Trout "R"
NGTO Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck Henry View Post
Just realized the game is on ESPN. Looks like I will be listening to it on the radio.
Growing up on the farm myself we didn't have a choice but to listen to Larry call the Dawg's game. And those are the best memories. So to this day I still cant watch them! I listen to on the radio and it drives my wife and daughter crazy.
They can paint a picture as if you were there in person.
Old 01-08-18, 09:51 PM   #38
GoutUnlimited
Red Menace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck Henry View Post
HA! on your tube radio. Don't have espn either...wound up opening a betting account via VPN via an overseas address.

Wonder what Donnie is talking to Artie about. This whole "championship" was a well orchestrated ruse just so he can get cheap lumber for the wall, and a couple guys who stand outside the stores to build it.
Our enemies are those in league with imperialism- the warlords, the bureaucrats, the comprador class and the reactionary section of the intelligentsia attached to them. The leading force in our revolution is the industrial proletariat. Our closest friends are the entire semi-proletariat and petty bourgeoisie. As for the vacillating middle bourgeoisie, the left wing may become our enemies, and their right wing may become our friend. Our enemies are all around us. We must always be on our guard.
GoutUnlimited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-18, 09:54 PM   #39
Jakkbauer
Native

Saban looking like I've never seen him before. Rattled.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Jakkbauer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-18, 09:59 PM   #40
fishnpreacher
Board of Directors Chaplain, Hall of Fame

Mecole Hardman Jr scores! He was raised in Bowman, just about 5 miles from me. Classy young man. After UGA won the SEC, Hardman visited all the schools in Elbert county, talking with youngsters, former teachers.

Exodus 29:18
Then burn the entire ram on the altar. It is a burnt offering to the LORD, a pleasing aroma, a food offering presented to the LORD.

God loves BBQ!
fishnpreacher is offline   Reply With Quote