NGTO Message Board
Welcome to NGTO!
Home ] [ Membership ] [ Donations ] [ Feedback ] [ Stream Reviews ] [ Stream Reports ] [ Maps ] [ Events ] [ Articles ] [ Rules and Regulations ] [ Archives ] Message Board ] FAQ ] [ Hall of Fame ] Sponsors & Supporters ] About ] [ Witticisms ] [ Distinguished Members ]
Welcome to NGTO!

Go Back   NGTO Message Board > Fishing Reports > Beyond Georgia
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Photo Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-27-18, 11:44 PM   #1
vancheesey
Native

Default Davidson River, NC

Had an absolute blast fishing the Davidson, what a beautiful and fun river to fish. Got a few good sized browns on purple frenchies and a bunch of wild bows on red zebra midges. Spent a bunch of time today climbing over downed trees and windfalls and ninja fishing in the rhodo tunnel. I was just blown away by the clarity of the cold cold water and the unending variety of stones in this river. Add to it great restaurants, great beer, mountain biking stores that sell beer, outstanding mountain biking in Pisgah and Du Pont and it all adds up to a fantastic weekend that I don't want to come home from!
Old 01-29-18, 01:22 PM   #2
Eph30
Native

Nice report. Wife and I just celebrated our birthdays there this past weekend. Didnít get any fishing in, but rented bikes from Hub and Pisgah and biked DuPont. Drove around the Davidson and canít wait to get back up there to fish it. Beautiful area!
Eph30 is offline   Reply With Quote