NGTO Message Board
Welcome to NGTO!
Home ] [ Membership ] [ Donations ] [ Feedback ] [ Stream Reviews ] [ Stream Reports ] [ Maps ] [ Events ] [ Articles ] [ Rules and Regulations ] [ Archives ] Message Board ] FAQ ] [ Hall of Fame ] Sponsors & Supporters ] About ] [ Witticisms ] [ Distinguished Members ]
Welcome to NGTO!

Go Back   NGTO Message Board > Welcome to NGTO > Events & Happenings
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Photo Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-09-18, 07:13 AM   #1
retiredmp
Good Idea Fairy Hunter

Default Blue Ridge Trout Festival & Outdoor Adventures - April 28, 2018

NGTO Volunteers Sought to Support the Blue Ridge Trout Festival

Good Morning,

I will be leading the effort to establish our North Georgia Trout Online (NGTO) booth during the Blue Ridge Trout Festival & Outdoor Adventures on April 28, 2018. The hours of operation are from 10 am to 5 pm.

My name is Carolyn Emery (RetiredMP), and can be reached at 404-414-3796 or email: cvemery@aol.com; or via PM here on NGTO.

I am looking for volunteer(s) to assist with manning our booth and spreading the word and mission statement of NGTO. I am looking for any volunteer for any amount of time to man our booth during the event.
Outlined is the timeline and approximate number of volunteers sought to assist in our efforts. Please feel free to volunteer for any shift.

0730 - 1000: Booth Site Set-Up: Looking for 3 to 5 volunteers. We will be setting up our booth pop up canopy, tables, static display items, and merchandise for sale. Carolyn Emery

1000 - 1100: Festival starts - first shift of the day (1-2 volunteers) Carolyn E / Kelly Hinson
1100 - 1200: 1-2 volunteers for manning Carolyn E / Kelly Hinson
1200 - 1300: 1-2 volunteers for manning
1300 - 1400: 1-2 volunteers for manning
1400 - 1500: 1-2 volunteers for manning
1500 - 1600: 1-2 volunteers for manning
1600 - 1700: 1-2 volunteers for manning
1701 - Until Completion - pack up site and load up for removal. All available volunteers would be appreciated to expedite this process of tear-down and load out. Carolyn /

Please feel free to ask questions, sign-up for volunteer times or shoot the breeze. I'm here to help make this a successful outreach event for NGTO.

I hope to hear from some of you soon.

"Not every Soldier is a Joe"

You can support the NGTO Mission Statement and Help Ease DNR's Budget Woes. Buy a TU License Plate!

Last edited by retiredmp; 04-21-18 at 11:19 PM. Reason: Update
retiredmp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-18, 08:28 AM   #2
Kelly Hinson
Native

Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredmp View Post
NGTO Volunteers Sought to Support the Blue Ridge Trout Festival

Good Morning,

I will be leading the effort to establish our North Georgia Trout Online (NGTO) booth during the Blue Ridge Trout Festival & Outdoor Adventures on April 28, 2018. The hours of operation are from 10 am to 5 pm.

My name is Carolyn Emery (RetiredMP), and can be reached at 404-414-3796 or email: cvemery@aol.com; or via PM here on NGTO.

I am looking for volunteer(s) to assist with manning our booth and spreading the word and mission statement of NGTO. I am looking for any volunteer for any amount of time to man our booth during the event.
Outlined is the timeline and approximate number of volunteers sought to assist in our efforts. Please feel free to volunteer for any shift.

0730 - 1000: Booth Site Set-Up: Looking for 3 to 5 volunteers. We will be setting up our booth pop up canopy, tables, static display items, and merchandise for sale. Carolyn Emery

1000 - 1100: Festival starts - first shift of the day (1-2 volunteers)
1100 - 1200: 1-2 volunteers for manning
1200 - 1300: 1-2 volunteers for manning
1300 - 1400: 1-2 volunteers for manning
1400 - 1500: 1-2 volunteers for manning
1500 - 1600: 1-2 volunteers for manning
1600 - 1700: 1-2 volunteers for manning
1701 - Until Completion - pack up site and load up for removal. All available volunteers would be appreciated to expedite this process of tear-down and load out. Carolyn /

Please feel free to ask questions, sign-up for volunteer times or shoot the breeze. I'm here to help make this a successful outreach event for NGTO.

I hope to hear from some of you soon.

Carolyn, put me down for 10-12 slots please.

Kelly Hinson
Kelly Hinson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-18, 04:00 PM   #3
Trout Fear Me
Native

Will not be able to help this year. My son and I scheduled our Brevard trip that weekend.