NGTO Message Board
Welcome to NGTO!
Home ] [ Membership ] [ Donations ] [ Feedback ] [ Stream Reviews ] [ Stream Reports ] [ Maps ] [ Events ] [ Articles ] [ Rules and Regulations ] [ Archives ] Message Board ] FAQ ] [ Hall of Fame ] Sponsors & Supporters ] About ] [ Witticisms ] [ Distinguished Members ]
Welcome to NGTO!

Go Back   NGTO Message Board > Fishing Reports > Beyond Georgia
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Photo Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-08-18, 08:59 PM   #11

Russell parks at the Missoulian fly shop is a great guide. Really put us on lots of fish He is just a super nice knowledgeable guy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
bluesky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-18, 03:05 PM   #12
Unhappy Rock Creek

Keep check of run-off and stream conditions as you get closer to leaving, then make a plan.

Just a word of advice (learned the hard way), as you drive those gravel roads in MT (about 26 miles alongside Rock Creek for example) be mindful that standard passenger type tires on most rental cars today are susceptible to small rocks wedging between tread and causing flat tires. Cell phone service is not guaranteed on some of these Forest Service roads....

*** Check your rental car for the special lock lugs and verify that your rental has the correct lug key before leaving the rental place***.
Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-18, 03:39 PM   #13

Thanks for all the tips! If the rivers and creeks are blown out it will still be an awesome trip. I've never been to that part of the country so just to be there and take it all in the first time will be fun.

I've been to Colorado a bunch so that will just be an added bonus, especially getting to see one of my favorite bands perform for a few nights at Red Rocks.
wookie is offline   Reply With Quote