NGTO Message Board
Welcome to NGTO!
Home ] [ Membership ] [ Donations ] [ Feedback ] [ Stream Reviews ] [ Stream Reports ] [ Maps ] [ Events ] [ Articles ] [ Rules and Regulations ] [ Archives ] Message Board ] FAQ ] [ Hall of Fame ] Sponsors & Supporters ] About ] [ Witticisms ] [ Distinguished Members ]
Welcome to NGTO!

Go Back   NGTO Message Board > Welcome to NGTO > NGTO President / BOD Announcements
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Photo Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-06-09, 10:49 PM   #1
Buck Henry
Former NGTO President, Sith Lord, FKA Bhuk Henri

Default Supporting NGTO Sponsors / Supporters

Good evening all,

I know that there are tons of options out there for buying fishing gear and tying materials these days. We literally have the world at fingers with the good old internet and our high speed modems! But I wanted to take a moment to encourage our members to consider buying gear and materials from our local fly shops sponsors (Rivers Edge Outfitters, Unicoi Outfitters & the Fish Hawk to be specific). Trust me, if they do not have what you are looking for, I can guarantee that they can get it for you asap! And we have many other business and guides that provide donations to NGTO and I encourage you to support them with your business as well. For contact info for all of our sponsors and supporters, please check out the Sponsors page: http://www.georgia-outdoors.com/ngto/spons.html

By supporting our sponsors and supporters, you are keeping local fly shops and business going strong. And there is nothing cooler than hanging out at your local fly shop and talking fishing with those who are in the know! Sure, you may be able to find a better deal on something by searching the web. But by making the decision to support our sponsors and supporters, you are keeping your money local and ensuring these great local resources will be here for years to come.

And it goes without saying, but if we do not choose to do business with our sponors and supporters, then their ability to provide NGTO with their faithful donations year in and year out might come to an end. Our ability to do the things that we do depends greatly on our local sponsors donations and I hope that you will strongly consider doing business with them as much as you can so that they can in turn continue to support NGTO.

Thanks so much for listening.

Buck Henry
Simple Goat Herder
Former NGTO President
Hall of Fame Member

Last edited by Buck Henry; 11-15-10 at 05:54 PM.
Buck Henry is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-09, 07:08 AM   #2
Coach
Native

Amen to that.
Coach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-09, 07:52 AM   #3
Robert Lee
Hall of Fame Member

Well said and amen!
Old 12-07-09, 08:26 AM   #4
jimbo
Native

I agree and support local shops
jimbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-09, 11:56 AM   #5
huntfish
Hall of Fame Member

I support them. An example.....I contacted Jimmy Harris about the Book Signing event with TroutTackler. Told him I couldn't make it but could he get a book signed for me and I would pick up the following weekend. No problem. Following weekend I arrive, no Book..... A quick call to Jimmy, problem solved, seems he was with TT that weekend. Tuesday morning, book at my door.

Service is exactly what folks expect.
huntfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-10, 08:44 PM   #6
Kent
Hall of Fame Member

A question re sponsorships....does NGTO currently have all the sponsors it wants??
Old 11-15-10, 05:33 PM   #7
B Kar Ma
Past Director, Hall of Fame Member

Default Kent

PM sent.

Mark
Old 11-15-10, 05:48 PM   #8
popperfly
Native

I will back that with a amen!!

Popperfly
>-<(((((*>

Born to Fish...Forced to Work !
popperfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-14, 08:04 AM   #9
zackphi25
Stocker

Default Sponsors Information

What is the process if you would like to be a sponsor of NGTO. Who would I contact to get the ball rolling.

Last edited by zackphi25; 05-18-14 at 07:35 PM.
zackphi25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-14, 08:59 AM   #10
Drifter
Former Director, HOF

Zach,

You can PM any of the BODs for more info. Try "Gatorbyte" or "EG" or any of the folks listed on the "About NGTO" page.

Welcome to NGTO.

The contents of this message might be totally inaccurate, misguided or otherwise perverse. If you are stupid enough to follow any of the tips listed here and mess up yourself or your equipment, I am absolved of all responsibility. The information contained herein is based on my personal experience and by no means constitutes the correct way to do it. Your mileage may vary.

Follow me on Instagram
Drifter is offline   Reply With Quote