NGTO Message Board
Welcome to NGTO!
Home ] [ Membership ] [ Donations ] [ Feedback ] [ Stream Reviews ] [ Stream Reports ] [ Maps ] [ Events ] [ Articles ] [ Rules and Regulations ] [ Archives ] Message Board ] FAQ ] [ Hall of Fame ] Sponsors & Supporters ] About ] [ Witticisms ] [ Distinguished Members ]
Welcome to NGTO!

Go Back   NGTO Message Board > NGTO Sponsor Forums > Alpharetta Outfitter
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Photo Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-24-13, 12:17 AM   #1
Past Director, Hall of Fame Member
Default Thank you for your sponsorship!

As today's winner of the Orvis Clearwater reel you kindly donated to the NGTO Spring Fling, I just wanted to say a big "Thank You" to Alpharetta Outfitters, both for the reel and for being a sponsor.

As a non-profit organization NGTO - and those in the trout community who benefit from our fund-raising - depend on our sponsors and we are very, very appreciative.

- George S.

"What's his offense?"
"Groping for trouts in a peculiar river."
― William Shakespeare, Measure for Measure
Trout8myfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-13, 08:21 AM   #2

totally agreed! i won the hardy cascapedia reel donated by oyster bamboo from the last fling, so i know where your appreciation is coming from. without the sponsors, the site and these events wouldnt be possible.
collinsgto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-13, 10:05 AM   #3
NGTO IT Support Team, Past CIO, Hall of Fame Member

Like George I was the lucky winner of the Fish Pond pack donated by Alpharetta Outfitters. I would also send my Thanks to the folks at AO for Sponsoring NGTO. We would not have all these cool items for our Flings without our Sponsors.

Nothing is impossible the impossible just takes a little longer. So take your time and enjoy the experience.
SlowStreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-13, 09:11 PM   #4

Id like to ditto the thanks to Alpharetta outfitters for the contributions. I've never had any luck with prize winning but I won the orvis sling pack. Whoo hooo .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
TroutHead1620 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-13, 10:55 AM   #5
Ex-BOD, Hall Of Fame Member, Ex-Angler

For those that hasn't visited Alpharetta Outfitters, you must. Great people and great fly shop. Thanks for being a sponsor.
2fly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-13, 12:44 PM   #6
NGTO Sponsor

Thank you everyone for the kind words! Glad we are able to be a part of the NGTO community and share in the fishing adventures. Hope everyone is still getting good use out of their Spring Fling giveaways. We look forward to being more involved with future events.

Keep an eye out for postings of sales and AO events here in our vendor section! We look forward to being a part of your future fishing and outdoor explorations.

-AO Crew
Jwright77 is offline   Reply With Quote